Change Company Information
Do you want to intimate changes among managing director, directors, manager and secretary of a company?
A company can intimate changes among managing director, directors, manager and secretary of a company by filing Form 32 with ROC within 30 days from date of such change takes place.
Do you want to change Company Name?
- In order to change company name, Form 1A is required to file for name approval.
- After the name gets approved, applicant is required to file form 23 (necessary resolution for alteration of MOA and AOA) and form 1B to give effect to change in name.
Do you want to change Object Clause of MOA?
In case company wants to change its object clause, it can do so by filling passing necessary resolution and the same needs to be filed in Form 23.
Do you want to change registered office of the company?
In case company wants to change its registered office within local limits of the same city or place, intimation regarding the same has to be filed in Form 18.
Similarly, if company wishes to shift or change its registered office outside local limits of city, town or village, Form 23 and Form 18 are required to be filed to ROC to give effect to such change.
In case, company wants to shift the registered office from one state to another state, it needs to file following forms to give effect to such change.
These forms are:
- Form 23
- File petition with CLB and intimate ROC in Form 61
- Form 21 (Notice of the court or the company law board order)
- Form 18 ( Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office) If there is a change of registered office of the company within the state from the jurisdiction of one Registrar to the jurisdiction of another Registrar, Form 23, Form 1AD and Form 18 is required to file in this case.
Do you want to increase authorized capital of the company?
A company can increase its authorized capital by filing Form 5. Similarly, subscribed capital and paid up capital of the company gets increased on filing and approval of Form 2 (Return of allotment of shares).
Do you want to convert a Public company into a Private company?
A public company can convert itself in to a private company by filing Form 23 (Alteration of MOA and AOA) and approval of Form 1B (Application for approval of the Central Government for conversion of a public company into a private company)
Do you want to convert a Private company into a Public company?
A Private company can convert itself in to a Public company by filing Form 23 for registration of such resolution passed by the company (Alteration of MOA and AOA) and filing of Form 62 (Prospectus as per Schedule II or Statement in lieu of prospectus as per Schedule IV)
Do you want to register a charge or make modification in registered charges (other than those related to debentures?
In case you want to register a charge or make modification in registered charges (other than those related to debentures),you need to file Form 8 for registration or for modification of a registered charge.
Do you want to register a charge or make modification in registered charges (related to debentures)?
In case you want to register a charge or make modification in registered charges (related to debentures), you need to file Form 10 for registration or modification of a registered charge.
Do you want to report repayment or satisfaction of registered charges?
In case you want to report repayment or satisfaction of registered charges, you need to file Form 17 (satisfaction of charge). This form is applicable for both the type of charges as per point 8 and 9 above.
DDo you want to change information of a Foreign Company?
A foreign company can change its information by filing Form 49 and Form 52. Form 49 is required when there is –
- Alteration in the charter, statute or memorandum and articles of association,
- Alteration in Address of the registered or principal office
- Alteration in directors and secretary of a foreign company.
Similarly, Form 52 is required to give notice in case of –
- Alteration in names and addresses of persons resident in India authorized to accept service on behalf of a foreign company
- Alteration in the address of principal place of business in India of a foreign company
- Annual accounts and list of places of business established in India by a foreign company
- Cessation to have a place of business in India. lace wigs uk
Sole Traders / Partnerships
We can prepare annual accounts to see how your business is performing and also to comply with regulatory, bankers and other creditors requirements. Accounts can be produced monthly or quarterly to keep you up to date and to assist in the day-to-day running of the business. At all times valuable advice will be at hand.
Smart Brain do out weekly payroll, process purchase Invoices, make supplier payments, VAT and payroll returns on our behalf since 2015, and we highly recommend their efficient and fast service.
Smart Brain keeps my bookkeeping and VAT returns up to date and they also do my Income Tax returns. I am delighted that Smart Brain returns my calls and answers all queries promptly.
Smart Brain provides us with a payroll bureau service. We decided to outsource our payroll to Smart Brain due to the confidentiality of the service and the knowledge and experience of the Smart Brain team.